Specialists in Rug Cleaning
We specialised in extraction cleaning, low moisture cleaning, and steam cleaning for a wide range of rug fabrics materials, including polyester, nylon, wool, velvet, Persian, synthetic, plus many more.
We can clean your rug /rugs in your home or take them away to be cleaned and then return them to you once completed whichever is more convenient for you.
Our Rug cleaning process
- Inspect rug for stains
- Remove any stains manually with special stain removers & agitation techniques
- Spay the entire rug with a powerful cleaning detergent starting from the edges.
- Agitate the detergent Into the rug fibers with a brush.
- The rug is now ready to be machine cleaned. We do this by placing a metal wand on the carpet that sprays out hot water at 100 psi and then extracts with a powerful vacuum.
- Apply a pleasantly scented deodoriser leaving the rug smelling fresh & clean
Here’s a list of Frequently Asked Questions
If you didn’t find the answer to your questions then get in touch via our contact form here or give us a call on 07914 447 667
Can you clean thick pile rugs?
Yes we can clean rugs of all shapes , sizes and materials.
How long will it take for my rug to dry once cleaned?
. Approximately 1-2 hours depending on the material.
Can you remove pet stains &odours from my Rug ?
Yes, we specialised in stain & odor removal and have a high success rate at removing stains and odors.